The Mobile Robotics Lab (LRM - Laboratório de Robótica Móvel) is a research and development unit of ISR-Instituto de Sistemas
e Robótica in Lisbon. The ISR is hosted by the IST-Instituto Superior Técnico, the largest Engineering Faculty in Portugal.
The Mobile Robotics Lab activities focuses on the research, development and testing of robotic tools applied to the control and navigation of
land mobile robotics.
In LRM we are particularly interested in the issues of:
- mobile robot navigation, including localisation, obstacle detection and avoidance
- path planning and trajectory following,
- motion control for non-holonomic vehicles,
- cooperation between robotics devices.
- 3D environment reconstruction